The gas blower is a trustworthy and multifunctional device which enables you to clean vast areas. otente.ru Its operation relies on the work of the gasoline type engine.
Gas vacuum cleaners have their particular benefits and disadvantages. It’s sensible to use them for cleaning large territories. When using the apparatus, security rules are respected. In the home, it is possible to use blowers in other directions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaner May Be Used in the following directions:
- To wash up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, garden plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for additional use as compost or compost (if the device has this purpose );
- elimination of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on industrial and construction sites;
- blowing out components of computer equipment;
- clearing the area of snow in winter;
- cleaning in hard-to-reach places (under thorny bushes, on alpine hills)
- drying walls after painting.
Benefits and disadvantages
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleaners are distinguished by a number of undoubted benefits:
- Aren’t tied into a power supply;
- they’re distinguished by high productivity;
- allow you to clean vast areas.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The need to utilize fuel;
- compliance with security steps;
- the existence of emissions into the environment;
- using protective gear for the hearing and vision;
- enhanced noise and vibration level;
- substantial size and weight.
Important! Garden gasoline vacuum cleaner won’t cope with wet leaves, cones and stone.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaner work in the following manners:
In blowing mode, the most simple models of petrol blowers can work. They allow you to collect leaves and other items in a general pile by way of a powerful air flow.
Shifting over demands you to switch off the blower, remove the nozzle, and install a garbage bag.
When choosing a gas blower, then you should be guided by the following technical features:
- Rate of air flow. Its average value is 70-80 m/s, which is sufficient to wash dry leaves. It is ideal to pick up a device where the flow rate is adjustable. This will let you pick up the mode of operation and also simplify the cleanup.
- Volume of air flow. This indicator characterizes the quantity of air that the gadget takes in suction manner. The typical values of the volume of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. If a blower with lower values is preferred, it can be used only on small areas.
- Vibration degree. Gasoline-powered apparatus are characterized by a strong vibration of the human body. Vibrations can cause numbness in the hands during prolonged operation.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding variable indicates just how much the quantity of waste following its processing will change. Usually for shredders it’s 10:1.
- The volume of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of the bag depends on how many times you’ll have to eliminate its contents.
Having a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a little bag, it is easier to operate, but wash it much more often. This negatively impacts productivity and cleaning speed.