First of all, It’s necessary to Find out that circular saw is Acceptable for a particular job, as by the design of this tool you will find:
- Stationary – really a system, which will be a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space in the workshop, and occasionally another room. Designed such a circular saw to get permanent processing of timber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the prior version in mini, installed on another workbench or table, is also employed for sawing a huge volume of timber, for instance, during the construction of the tub.
- Manual – a mobile tool, created for processing workpieces in various planes. Here is the most usual sort of circular saw, but the least powerful of the clarified. When working, it takes periodic rest, and can be utilized for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held instrument is more versatile than stationary variants. It costs much more economical, but under specific conditions can deal with the same actions, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you ought to be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of energy supply, circular electric saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – that they operate out of a domestic electric system of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, then they require a lineup of 380 V. The drawback of the connection alternative – the requirement to have an energy grid at the area of work, as well as a hassle of operation because of the wire.
- Vacuum – operate in stand alone mode, additionally need the presence of a socket, but to control the battery, so their radius of operation is not confined by anything. Depending on battery capacity, they can work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second option is logical to purchase only if for some reason it’s impossible to use the mains observed. Form of work
Standard circular saws are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, but there are also special versions of the tool:
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference lies in the fact that the saw blade at the first place is over the workpiece, able to descend into its own centre. This allows moyakovka.ru you to begin cutting not with the border of this material, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are strong models which are equipped with stronger or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet metal, pipes, profiles. A number of them handle wood both well.
The diameter of the disc directly is based upon the power of the saw’s electric motor. The more powerful the instrument, the larger the disk it is able to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the length of constant operation, the less probable the wedge. Moreover, powerful saws allow you to process heavier material, but in addition they are heavier. Therefore, for instance, versions at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kilowatt – about 4 kg.
According to the power saws can be split as follows:
- Up to 0.8 kW – low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the instrument of average power, is able to deal with most household tasks.
- More than 1,2 kilowatt – generators for professional use.
The bigger the width of the disk, the stronger the electrical motor must function, the heavier the workpieces the saw can use. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines whether a specific disc will fit the chosen saw. The most common standards here are 20 and 30 mm.
At higher speeds, less torque is required for sawing, meaning dense substance is simpler to take care of. Bear in mind that using higher RPM the warmth of this substance in the area of contact with the saw gains, exactly the identical plastic or laminate requires less RPM. Ideally, it is better to select a saw with flexible rate.